Defense & Homeland Security
- The mosque has nothing to do with the terrorists.
- The process that is currently in place is thorough and robust and long as it is fully implemented and not diluted…it will allow us to safely admit the most vulnerable refugees while protecting the American people.
- We…have referred the matter to the appropriate authorities.
- The level of activity is comparable to what we saw in the Cold War.
- We are much more focused on the four dead Americans than we are anyone’s presidential aspirations.
- The deal with Iran will go down as one of the most incompetent ever made. The U.S. lost on virtually every point. We just don't win anymore!
- If you see something like that, just do what you can. I would rather die trying to stop something like that than walk away and let everybody else get killed. I couldn't live with that. I'd rather die.
- I get goose bumps thinking about it.
- From a school in Pakistan to the streets of Paris, we have seen violence and terror perpetrated by those who profess to stand up for…their faith - profess to stand up for Islam - but, in fact, are betraying it.
- Before I go out, I always designate a droner. Friends don’t let friends drone drunk.
- We will never forget your sons and daughters who have died on our soil. They are now our sons and daughters.
- Americans can directly relate to attacks on freedom of speech. They can directly relate to terrorism. And the impact in France is being compared to the impact of 9/11 in the United States. Boko Haram, by contrast, is viewed as a kind of civil war ... and it's all happening a very long way away.