- Donald Trump knew the Big Lie was a big lie.
Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) on NBC's Meet the Press discussing the January 6th hearingsJune 2022
- She is a superb and forward-thinking leader who understands the innovation ecosystem throughout the country and the need to attract and retain new and diverse talent to America’s science and technology enterprise.
Former Secretary of Defense Ash Carter on Arati Prabhakar being a top runner for the Biden Administration's top scientistJune 2022
- The president will continue driving the message that he and congressional Democrats are fighting to deliver for middle-class families and Main Street, while MAGA congressional Republicans are siding with extremism and rich special interests.
White House spokesperson Andrew Bates on President Joe Biden's strategy heading into the midtermsAugust 30, 2022
- If the government can decide they can have the State of the Union address without masks, then we certainly should be able to let people have that choice on an airplane.
David Neeleman, founder of JetBlue on the federal court striking down the mask mandate.April 2022
- To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time.
- If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.
- Take your risks now, as you grow older you become more fearful and less flexible. And I mean that literally. I hurt my knee this week on the treadmill, and it wasn’t even on.
- While all the data we have is about the past, all the decisions we make are about the future.