Defense & Homeland Security
- No reasonable prosecutor would bring this case.
- As we look at our choices as to who our next Commander-in-chief will be is to recognize the necessity to have a Commander-in-chief who has foresight.
- We can't be the policeman to the world and have $19 trillion in debt, going up to $21 trillion.
- We never could have believed that this nightmare would go on for so long, but I'm just overjoyed that it's about to be over.
- Our enemies are laughing at us.
- We will never kill our way out of the Daesh problem. We cannot bomb our way to peace here. The key to defeating this enemy and making it stick is the reconciliation and the stabilization process.
- This appears to be part of a pattern of behavior by Hillary Clinton where protocols designed to protect national security and our diplomatic efforts were cast aside. Serious legal questions are raised by these emails.
- It is the legitimate right of a sovereign state and a fair action that nobody can criticize.
- If we allow our sovereign rights to be violated ... then the territory would no longer be our territory.
- This is an act of war. An act committed by a terrorist army, Daesh, against France, our values, who we are, a free country that speaks to the entire planet.
- We have to truly love freedom more. We have to truly love democracy more. We have to truly love one another more.
- I would say no as of right now. No, I’m not interested in accepting refugees from Syria.