- Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some hire public relations officers.
- I saw something today that angered me. Not just as a journalist, but as a woman.
- Sometimes they treat me serious, like, sometimes they don't. Usually what works for me, is that if I treat myself seriously and other people will treat me seriously too.
- I certainly will not apologize for doing good journalism.
- We’re soldiering on.
- This judgment is a new attack on the freedom of the press.
- Oprah marched on Selma this weekend. She has a dream that Selma shall overcome The Wedding Ringer at the box office.
- While we’re all obsessed with Deflategate, let’s keep in mind that there’s something about which you should give a f**k. Yes, like Tom Brady, the world is getting hotter and hotter, and you know why? Because we humans are pumping carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.
- Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you.
- Dream big, but focus small on those day-to-day things that will get you to your goal.
- In the midst of a career spent covering and consuming news, it has become painfully apparent to me that I am presently too much a part of the news, due to my actions.
- Today, Paris is the capital of the world.