- What we’re doing is not rebellious. What we’re doing is in accordance with the Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land.
- We are the biggest buyer of cocoa in the world, and one of the biggest buyers of coffee in the world. Both of those commodities have gotten more expensive as a result of climate change.
- For the first time in our history, the winners of the White House Turkey Pardon were chosen through a highly competitive online vote. And once again, Nate Silver completely nailed it. The guy is amazing.
- We say no to whites owning our land, and they should go…They can own companies and apartments…but not the soil. It is ours, and that message should ring loud and clear in Britain and the United States.
- And a revolution of automation finds machines replacing men in the mines and mills of America, without replacing their incomes or their training or their needs to pay the family doctor, grocer and landlord.
- A technological revolution on the farm has led to an output explosion--but we have not yet learned to harness that explosion usefully, while protecting our farmers' right to full parity income