Radio & television
- That’s right, I’m the lesser known Kardashian sister, my name is Karla Kardashian with a K. Because we’re known for our double K’s. These are double K’s too, by the way.
- It's backwards. You've spent so much time terrified that you're going to get it, and then you have it. You don't have to be terrified anymore.
- Thank you for your patience. Thank you for your courage. Thank you for your stories. Thank you for your inspiration. Thank you for letting us be part of the change.
- Let me tell you something, the only thing that separates women of color from anyone else is opportunity. You cannot win an Emmy for roles that are simply not there.
- We’re soldiering on.
- Obviously, I am extremely shocked and disappointed by the recent developments involving Jared.
- I KNEW WHEN JON STEWART LEFT TO DIRECT THAT MOVIE HE WAS GONNA TRY SOMETHING LIKE THIS.
- Netflix gave us House of Cards and then took it away. This is like every Valentine’s Day I’ve ever had.
- In the midst of a career spent covering and consuming news, it has become painfully apparent to me that I am presently too much a part of the news, due to my actions.
- Tip to people in TV news: If you want out of your contract, just say you want to run for President.
- As much as I have loved doing the show, I cannot bring myself to rule out another Presidential run. So, as we say in television, stay tuned!
- Stuart [Scott]'s flair and finesse brought flavor and coolness to ESPN, and he opened the door for many other minorities to follow in his footsteps. Stuart, my brother, you have left a positive, lasting impression on not only the sports world, but the entire world as a whole.