Freedom & Liberty
- This judgment is a new attack on the freedom of the press.
- The NRA has got people here by the short and curlies.
- Today is Texas Muslim Capital Day in Austin…I did leave an Israeli flag on the reception desk in my office with instructions to staff to ask representatives from the Muslim community to renounce Islamic terrorist groups and publicly announce allegiance to America and our laws. We will see how long they stay in my office.
- We are dealing in lethal firearms. I’m not going to let a Nazi shoot in here, or a Klu Klux Klan member in here, either.
- And while there are people of good conscience on both sides of this argument, one thing has become abundantly clear to me: the heavy hand of government must not make this decision for women and families.
- Albums – like books and black lives - they still matter.
- I can't not march. I march for women who have made that wrong decision and suffered greatly; [but] most of all I march for the unborn.
- Let me be very clear: the single most offensive name that you can call an American Indian is ‘Redskin.’
- Oprah marched on Selma this weekend. She has a dream that Selma shall overcome The Wedding Ringer at the box office.
- It's about spiritual leadership. When women bring their young boys and they see women leading the prayer, they can initiate change as they grow up.
- Can I vaccinate anyone who approaches me in Stand Your Ground states?
- We will never forget your sons and daughters who have died on our soil. They are now our sons and daughters.