- We don't need the empire to give us anything.
- We never could have believed that this nightmare would go on for so long, but I'm just overjoyed that it's about to be over.
- Our enemies are laughing at us.
- We will never kill our way out of the Daesh problem. We cannot bomb our way to peace here. The key to defeating this enemy and making it stick is the reconciliation and the stabilization process.
- I’m surprised at how fainthearted we sometimes are, and how quickly we lose courage.
- Choosing Afkham as ambassador took a few minutes, but choosing her successor took four months.
- We are much more focused on the four dead Americans than we are anyone’s presidential aspirations.
- The deal with Iran will go down as one of the most incompetent ever made. The U.S. lost on virtually every point. We just don't win anymore!
- I believe this government will be called upon to tackle critical issues.
- If we’re going to have arguments, let’s have arguments -- but let’s make them debates worthy of this body and worthy of this country.
- The Interview may be the most elaborately marketed movie of all time.
- This [climate deal] means that in the next 15 years, China will have to build the energy equivalent of another China, but one that is entirely based on non-fossil fuels. This sends a signal that China has begun to say goodbye to coal.