- Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them.
- The hour has come for a new generation to lead the Democratic Congress that I so deeply respect.
- When we're young, it sometimes seems as if our world doesn't exist outside our city, our block, our house, our room. We make decisions based on what we see in that limited world and follow the only models available.
- I had a stroke. He’s (Oz) never let me forget that. I might miss some words during this debate, mush two words together, but it knocked me down, but I’m gonna keep coming back up.
- Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.
- If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
- All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
- Have you ever noticed how ‘What the hell?’ is always the right decision to make?
- The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
- He who breaks a resolution is a weakling; He who makes one is a fool.
- I am here today because I believe Facebook’s products harm children, stoke division, and weaken our democracy.
- When day comes we ask ourselves, where can we find light in this never-ending shade?