- [Angela Merkel] showed what can be achieved when politicians take the right course of action and work to find solutions to the world’s challenges rather than simply shift responsibility to others.October 4, 2022
- People cannot draw their own conclusions; that's the point of the law. The law is you have facts and you have fiction.June 23, 2022
- I don't talk about politics because I'm an actor, I talk about politics because I'm an American. I live here, and I care about the things that happen here, and so I never want to give up my right to be politically engaged.October 26, 2022
- I’m running to serve Pennsylvania. He’s running to use Pennsylvania.October 26, 2022
- Black coaches are being held to a higher standard, now is the time for the NFL to step up and make a change.October 4, 2022
- We need a revolution in how we think — one that addresses and neutralizes the instinct to be judgmental and dismissive in the first place. And that must come from within.September 30, 2022
- When you can't go back, you only have to worry about the best way of moving forward.
- This wasn't prayer anyway, it was just argument with the gods. Prayer, he suspected as he hoisted himself up and turned for the door, was putting one foot in front of the other. Moving all the same.
- It is always important to know when something has reached its end. Closing circles, shutting doors, finishing chapters, it doesn't matter what we call it; what matters is to leave in the past those moments in life that are over.
- Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them.
- The hour has come for a new generation to lead the Democratic Congress that I so deeply respect.
- When we're young, it sometimes seems as if our world doesn't exist outside our city, our block, our house, our room. We make decisions based on what we see in that limited world and follow the only models available.