- The healing process, the restoration process has begun.
- I thought that when I was on the floor, that if I survived this, I would be better than before, be someone worthy of life. Life is hard enough, but it is made easier with human connection. The world needs more love. It’s that simple.
- So whether we aspire to be a mom-in-chief, a chief operating officer, commander-in-chief of the United States or a couple of those at once, it’s important for us all to remember that so many brave women before us fought to give us these choices—and now we shouldn’t be criticizing each other for making them.
- The whole thing is on me and I accept that. It's shameful. I've got to do better.
- Feeling a little small? Well, in the context of the cosmos, we are small.
- For me this whole experience has meant the world for my whole family and it's changed my life, this entire experience has changed my life.
- We always have a concern when we see the rhetoric rising against any particular group in America, that it might inspire others to violent action — and that violent action is what we would have to deal with.
- We're all children of this earth, and we need to work together so that everyone has a chance at having a decent life.
- We’re still in shock, we have our lives. With life, there’s always hope.
- It is imperative that the followers of the various religions join their voices in calling for peace, tolerance and respect for the dignity and rights of others.
- There is a huge gap between what students want for their future and what their schools are offering. Once you have liberation from a system that was designed for the beginning of the century, there’s nobody to blame.
- A dead princess is only complete when surrounded by gaping crowds with their cameras out, or the opportunity to photograph yourself pulling an amazed expression when a killer whale leaps from a toilet.