- Here from this bridge to space, our nation will return to the moon and we will put American boots on the face of Mars.
- If Trump turns off the satellites, California will launch its own damn satellites!
- Feeling a little small? Well, in the context of the cosmos, we are small.
- Astrology was right: those born in the winter season, when the moon has its longest reign in the skies, are more likely to suffer from mental disorders like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
- A half-century after racing the Russians to the moon, the U.S. is barely suiting up in the international race to secure interests in the Arctic.
- In a way, being a Mormon prepares you to deal with science fiction, because we live simultaneously in two very different cultures. The result is that we all know what it’s like to be strangers in a strange land. It’s not just a coincidence that there are so many effective Mormon science fiction writers. We don’t regard being an alien as an alien experience. But it also means that we’re not surprised when people don’t understand what we’re saying or what we think.
- The good guys see the end coming and leave. You’re left with the B students.
- We’ve come full circle since 1961, back to when we had yet to show we could launch people into space. We will be hitching rides from the Russians to go to the space station that is mainly ours.